1.13.2009

Just Like the Wicked Witch

I love recording the funny things my kids say. This morning Layne was in his room (I don't know what for, his dad sent him) during this time Brik took advantage of having the easy bake oven all to himself. Note: this is a hand me down from Aunt Katie last Christmas, Jarom would NEVER let me buy our boys a "girl" toy. So Brik left the plastic stick thingy in the oven too long so it is mis shaped. He said "mom, I breaked it" I said "yep, it melted" He said "Yes. Just like the wicked witch. (high squeaky voice) I'm melting, I'm melting.

Back to Layne who yells out from his room "Dad, I thinked a lot about things and I am not going to be grumpy anymore." Jarom talks to him - yadayada. Then Layne finds what Brik has done. "Brik I never want you to break that! I am just going to put it up and you are not going to play with it for two years."

No comments: