1.22.2009

I HEART Family Fun Van

The best preschool program by far. I used to go to socialize with my friends. My friends don't go anymore, so now I go for the kids (I like it THAT much.) It is so well organized, we get to enjoy the outdoors, it is close to home, they give us a NICE book to take home each week and best of all it is free! The kids enjoy an hour of play, snack, story, dance/exercise and craft. We have collected almost 100 books over the years, and it's a good thing because my kids LOVE to listen to stories and I would go coo-coo if I didn't have a good variety to read from. BTW Layne is the big kid in the yellow and Brik is the cool dude in the shades.

4 comments:

Candice said...

That is a freakin' awesome program. When you wrote 'free book' I imagined a little generic flimsy thing, or something handcrafted. I did not know that you were getting awesome books like Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Dinosaur Roar and such.

Emily Ruth said...

Ok, so I'm sorry to stalk your personal blog, but I had to tell you I love it! I'm so interested in this Family Fun Van. I've never heard of it--
Also, The pics of Roxwell are precious: )

Becky said...

These are classic books! Does Mesa City put this on? Looks great and so glad you and the boys all enjoy it :)

Kara said...

Family Fun Van is put on by United Way. Their sites are all in low income areas. The the Thursday site is over neat Gilbert and Broadway, if you ever wanted to go Becky.