1.13.2009

The Forgotten Baby

So I just realized I haven't posted about Roxwell since he was born and he is almost 3 months now. So I took a bunch of pictures today to try and redeem myself.

I actually have found myself enjoying him more than the other two. Sometimes I lock myself in my room with him and pretend I don't have anyone else trying to steal my attention away. It makes me realize I was in too big of hurry for my other babies to grow up.

Roxwell is so easy going. He loves his pacifier which makes him easy to soothe. He falls asleep on his own with out nursing or rocking. He deals really well with all the noise and commotion of his brothers. This baby is strong, he has been rolling over from tummy to back since he was 1 week old-no joke! He sits well in the bumbo seat already for 10 minutes before he tinkers out. I wish he would stay baby forever (except for the nursing thing).
Roxwell loves to swing, in fact he will sleep right through feedings when he is left in it. This is the greatest swing ever, not only is it stinking cute and matches the nursery decor, but it plugs into the wall - meaning no batteries! I also love the music feature, it drowns out the other household noises. We turn it on for almost every nap.

No comments: