1.09.2009

Back on My Feet

I feel a little self conscious posting this, but this is like my diary now. Not everything is going to be pleasant, or interesting for that matter. I am fascinated by this injury because I have never had a bruise like this in my life. I just do not bruise much, so to see a bruise cover half of my foot baffles me. All I did was catch my toe on the leg of Brik's little trampoline. It hurt...a lot, I thought it must be broken. I can hardly believe it is healing so rapidly. I can walk without limping now. It mostly only hurts when the kids step on it or I bump it on something (sure wish somebody would have picked up the house while I was laid up) Anyway, this explains the many posts this week and the start of my food blog. So, sorry if the posts start lagging. Just know it means I am back on my feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kara
Welcome to the blogging world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a fun way to keep family and friends up-to-date in our crazy lives!!