2.04.2009

Illegal Activity

The mercury stretched up to 80 today and Layne’s school got out an hour early. Roxwell has been fed and Brik is up from his nap. These conditions lead to a mommy looking for trouble. It may stem from the cop mentality Jarom often displays of simply being above the law, but today I had an itch to engage in some illegal activity.

So here is how us rebels spent the afternoon…breaking the law.

Operating machinery without a license.

Getting high on grass.

Choke holds.

Unkempt hair aka indecent exposure.

Stealing a ride on a motor scooter.

Dangerous climbs.

Speeding downhill.

Loving on a minor.
I am usually a law abiding citizen. I am a church going woman, I even packed an Ensign in the stroller on the chance I wasn't consumed with the eternal requests of "watch me do this, "look at me," "see what I can do," "this is amazing, you have to see it." "look what I learned," "do you want to see this?" YES! I saw it all, it was great to let loose. My only regret is that my great friend Sherry was not there as my partner in crime.

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

This gave me a belly laugh: )
Speaking of Sherry, will you BEG her for me to start a blog? I wanna see pics of her adorable kids!

Becky said...

LOVE this post! Soooo cute it is illegal! February in AZ is the best.