2.01.2009

I Spy

Brik is longing to got to school and do school stuff that he sees Layne doing. I have him in a 45 minute class called Alphabet Soup that he goes to once a week, we call it school and he thinks he is so big. Here is him reading his first book. It is edited because Layne kept butting in and I included a translation incase you don’t speak Brikker.

I spy a rainbow and a train.
I spy an airplane, a frog.
I spy a hammer, I spy a clock, I spy a roller skate.
I spy a sock, I spy a fire truck.
I spy 2 green cars.
I spy a limousine, a cat.
I spy a little choo choo train, I spy a guy.
I spy a zooming airplane, I spy a zooming bike.
I spy two race cars.
I spy a helicopter.
I spy a whistle, I spy a tractor, I spy a motorcycle, I spy a car, I spy a cement truck, I spy a grocery cart.
The end.

No comments: