2.16.2009

Future NATUROPATHIC Doctor




Brik (carefully) put these glasses on his brother and laughed and laughed--I love that kid's laugh. They are from his doctor set he got for Christmas, I like to think of it as a naturopathic doctor set. Unlike most moms, I would NOT be happy if Western medicine corrupted my child's mind. Anyway, Brik is great at sharing. He often will have things taken from him by Layne. I will tell Layne he has to give it back and ASK his brother. Half the time he will say yes and the other half he will play two more minutes and give it to his brother. Layne would hide a toy he knew his brother wanted. Just another great thing about Brik.

2 comments:

Candice said...

So funny. I would love to hear your views on Western Medicine sometime...

fish said...

just wanted to post my first comment. love you! love your blog!