12.31.2009

Out With the Old, In With the New

9 Significant Bagley Family Records From 2009

  1. Brik is allergic to dogs.
  2. We enjoyed an increase in visits from my parents.
  3. Completed our bathroom remodels.
  4. Jarom and I attained regular free bimonthly therapeutic massages!
  5. We entered the realm of cloth diapering.
  6. Discovered Brik’s inborn ability to water ski.
  7. I was called to serve as Primary President.
  8. Our household transitioned from eating factory farmed meat in moderation to eating wild game/pastured meat sparingly.
  9. Accomplished my first year of blogging.

10 Things I am Looking Forward to in 2010

  1. Growing a garden that produces like gang busters.
  2. Replacing the carpet with wood flooring.
  3. A 7 day cruise alone with a hunky guy.
  4. Roxwell’s first steps.
  5. Brik starting kindergarten
  6. Reaping the rewards of cloth diapering by easily potty training Roxwell and having 0 children in diapers.
  7. Starting up more cooking classes.
  8. Katie moving to Arizona.
  9. Enjoying a backyard complete with grass, a play set and swimming pool.
  10. Dancing on Dancing with the Stars

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Dancing with the stars? When is your premiere? I bet you're an awesome Primary president. Congrats on a lot of accomplishments this year!

Summertime Designs said...

You are the Primary President?!?!? I'm sorry and congratulations!!! Did Brik's eyes puff up just because he was around a dog, or did the dog bite him? And that is a lot of meat! I am envious that you are getting wood flooring. The cruise will be awesome (we just did our first one a couple months ago and are so excited to go again sometime). And, I haven't really gotten into Dancing with the Stars, but if you are gonna be on it, then I will become a fan!

Kara said...

Wow, just seeing if I had any dedicated readers the read all the way to the end. I am honored, my parents didn't even make it to the end. Sadly, I will probably have to work on becoming a star before I can apply for the show.

Brik seems to be allergic to dog saliva--u know like Juno? He swells up when he is licked, but gets a mild rash just being in the same living space. How fun would it be to cruise with friends!!? I'll let you know when we have plans...not on my blog though, that would be stupid "hey all you crazy people in the world we are leaving and not going to be home for weeks, please take everything we own and sell it for a couple hundred bucks." Okay, now I am rambling...

Katie Ku said...

Number eight would be my number one if i had a list!

Leisel said...

Wow I really underestimated the swelling. Good heavens that is out of control!