4.05.2009

The Lap of Luxury

Every house I remember living in has had three bathrooms. Most of my childhood I had a bathroom of my own with access from my own room. I admit, I live a privileged life. From the time I had kids big enough to toilet themselves, I have realized the luxury three bathrooms would provide.

A guest bathroom for overnight guests to have privacy and where day time guests can use the toilet without me having to think about what the kids have done in there.
A master oasis, where I have plenty of space to enjoy a quiet, relaxing shower and face/hair prep. And where my soaps, lotions, powders and glosses remain untampered by little fingers in their bottles and tubes.
And a fully functioning kids domain where they can wash their own hands and I do not have to witness the mess on an hour by hour basis.
My mom will attest, from her scrubbing toothpaste scum from my sink and removing the massive clumps of hair plugging my shower drain straight through high school, I am terrible at keeping up a clean bathroom. Now with three I have my work cut out for me.

3 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

I love those itty bitty sinks! What a dream: )

Katie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MyuYt6o7t8


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6D0oIsoKc8


....those are the dinner show links...I never use my email so i figured this would be easier :)

fish said...

so nice. can't wait to use 'em! but jarom, where's the baseboards?!