12.23.2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Where does the time go?  December has been full of great memories.  Mom came again for another quick, but very productive visit.  I learned that having her here to prepare for Christmas is just as good as having her here for Christmas.  Decorating the tree has never been more enjoyable, that’s for sure.  Brik was our typical kid decorator that only saw one branch fit for ornaments.


We also got in a good shopping spree at Macy’s.  I have not been much of a shopper in the past two years and tried hard to make up for it.  She even squeezed in a patience-trying gingerbread train project with the kids between a pedicure and a nice dinner out.  All that in two days with three kids; what a feat!



2 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

I love my Canon too. It's a cheapy and doesn't take the greatest pictures, but Rusty bought a nicer Kodak that I can never get to focus correctly. It looks like you're ready for Christmas! Have a good one!

Kathryn said...

Aww Kara, you are making me miss my mom! So glad yours got to come and stay with you a bit!