7.22.2009

Here's the Story, of a Nine Month Baby.

I have had a little tradition with my babies where I take their picture at newborn, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months with the same stuffed animal. I know I should keep going each year but those stuffed animals can be hard to keep track of! I always have to take a gazillion by the time they are 9 and 12 months because they are getting too active to sit nice for a picture (not that Roxwell is mobile yet, but he is active none the less.) What was amazing is that he never touched the bear once.

These pictures are fun to see how he has grown and changed through his first year. Now I share the castoffs, as I think he was trying to tell a story in this photo shoot.

I want that camera, I want that phone, I want the keys, I want to dump that bowl of cereal, or that glass of water, or that box of blocks...

My brothers think I'm naughty, but I don't get in trouble when I spit, just they do.

Check this out-no teeth! Pretty amazing right?

Don't worry, I'm working on it. These things take time (and drool).

Still spitting... because I can.

I love pat-a-cake, but you already knew that.

Be sure to check out my hair, it is funny.

My brothers are way more interesting than you.

1 comment:

Diane said...

These are precious, can't wait to see him.