3.20.2009

Playing Dress-Up

SIL Reachel Bagley is fashion queen, she has an amazing blog that is so fun to read even if you are not way into fashion. I have to admit, my sense of style has been going downhill for years now that the only clothes shopping I get done is at Costco, yeah the warehouse store. This week Reachel did a shopping safari for the savvy shopper--that's me. Go see me on her fitting room friday post and excuse the hair, makeup and house mess; it's a bad day when you find black mold in your newly built addition and see the quote for a $3,000.00 repair!

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

You looked fabulous.
As always. : )

Candice said...

I am so sorry about the Black Mold. How did you discover it? I thought that it would not come with a new addition...in the desert. I live in a new house in the desert, and I have not even thought to look.

I just discovered 'Cardigan Empire' yesterday, while perusing Andrew and Reachel's blog. I love it, and you look beautiful.